In the midst of October, Bethany & Lainey leaned into the Halloween spirit for their intimate elopement.
Reason’s I think Bethany & Lainey are the coolest couple out there:
1. They chose to make their day their own with their love for all things Halloween.
2. In honor of spooky season, Lainey wore an all black wedding dress paired with a glittering black cathedral veil – while Beth wore all black with platform shoes.
3. Smoke bombs were indeed involved.
4. I think kindness is cool & these two have a lot of it.
5. Originally, their full wedding day was going to be on October 31, but unfortunately, I was already booked that day. SO, they chose to elope on a separate day just to have me as their photographer. If that’s not amazing, I don’t know what is. Truly so grateful.
To Lainey & Beth – thank you for trusting me. We created magic out of the 4 hours we were together & I couldn’t be happier for you two. You deserve all the love & joy out of this marriage & this world.